Thursday, December 11, 2014

#MAMA2014 >



Hey guys ! This is my favourite part lah hehe . So , for the fans I guess you guys know right right ? I just love all of them HAHA Cool meh. I'm screaming and shouting like I went to the concert lol . By the way, you all should know how charming and perfection they are; fan^.

So , I got the Best Part to show :) ENJOY !


Last year, MAMA also held in Hongkong.


JOHN LEGEND also came to MAMA2014 as he was the winner to
International Favourite Idol. His performance was so great and flawless.
The winner of Best Duo Idol were SOYOU X JUNGGIGO. I
also  agree bcs their song <Some> was such a cute and catchy song. 


The cute IU won so many awards such as Most Popular Vocalist etc.
There were so many that I can't remember well. 

The Best OST ever. LYN won Best OST yeay ! You know why?
Bcs the song <My Destiny> was the OST in my fav drama <Man Who Came From
The Star>

BTS with their great performance of <Boys In Luv> and <Danger>.


OMG EXO will be coming soon with the new album of 2015.
Can't wait hah ><

THE BEST PERFORMANCES EVER
- if you know what I mean <Overdose> <Tell Me What Is Love> <Black Pearl>

And my long-lost boyfriends haha. Meet Taeyang X GD with their
new single duo <Good Boy>


No comments:

Post a Comment