Monday, December 15, 2014

DIARY NG PANGET



Kamusta Mundo! It's mean Hello World! I'm starting to learn Philippine now. Why? It's because I really enjoy their movies. Their movies are such a awesome and daebak! And now, I would like to introduce one of my favorite Philippine's movies :)



The Title : DIARY NG PANGET 

 Starring
- Nadine Lustre as Rea Rodriguez or Eya
- James Reid as Cross Sandford
- Yassi Pressman as Lorraine Keet or Lory
- Andre Paras as Chad Jimenez

Synopsis : A poor, self-described ugly girl takes a job as a personal maid for a rich, handsome young man. The two don't get along, but as they get tangled in their classmates' games of affection, their relationship becomes more complicated.


If you want to watch this movie go to this site ;


The OST were sung by the casts and they are so lovely and great songs ;


I hope you like what I recommend :) It is a teen romantic movie and it is so much fun to watch. So, enjoy yourself ! ;) See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. hi Fithrah you can watch filipino movies with english subtitles here ===> http://filipinotelesine.blogspot.com/ - Thanks and Mabuhay! =)

    ReplyDelete