Saturday, January 3, 2015

JANUARY GIRL^


HELLO GUYS! I am so happy yesterday bcs it is my old day yehet. Well, it's birthday, right? Lol, haha. When it comes to birthday thing , the most famous question would be "who's your first wish?" Question for mostly girls :3

First wish, of course, my beloved parents. Because I'm so freaking happy so, I want to post the wishersss haha. But sorry, I can't post the one that wish by message,what ever social such as whatsapp, wechat or line. by the way, for your information, I have triplets, I mean same birthday. 
From left : Ainin Sofea (The fake youngest 3rd Jan lol), Zubaidah as known as Zue (HAHA) & Me of course lol



FACEBOOK WISHERS


From facebook; am sorry but too many haa 



HAHAHAHA, She's really dead, I mean, look how sweet are we lol. 



TWITTER WISHERS

omg, she's so cute didn't she? kak korea, thankyou hah ;;


INSTAGRAM WISHERS

My status on Instagram be like lol :3


Thankyou so much babe. And, I'm ready for the gift now.




It is not just my birthday, It's all thanks to my parents. Mama, the one that gave birth to me and take care of me 'till now . Abah, the one that gave me strength when I'm down and love me. Thank Allah that I got such a great parents ever ;;; That's all from me guys. Thankyou very much . Au revoir ~








No comments:

Post a Comment